On May 13, 202 people attended a Community Forum to learn about Collective Impact processes creating big successes in various communities, and possible “big results” we might want to work on in Tompkins County.
Here is a link to the presentation slides:
Highlights from the feedback include:
96% of you said you learned more about Collective Impact
96% of you said that CI is a direction that we should pursue as a community
97% of you said the time was worthwhile
89% of you said you would do your work differently as a result of the time we spent together.
Once again, a big THANK-YOU to
- GreenStar staff support, use of The Space and coffee, tea, fruit salad, yogurt and pastries
- MRC for the mini-bagels
- GIAC for the cheese, crackers and cookies
- Ithaca Bakery for the pastries
- Moosewood Restaurant for the Brownies and Vegan Chocolate Cake
- CCE staff for stuffing packets
- Park Foundation for supporting this intro to Collective Impact
*If you would like your organization added, please contact Kirby Edmonds at 607/277-3401